Instant Download Available Upon Purchase
In CFO Best Practices for Establishing Goals for Your Team, ExecSense examines the most effective strategies being used by leading finance executives to establish goals and objectives for their team in the upcoming year. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand what types of goals other CFOs are establishing for their teams, strategies for how to incentivize your team to reach these goals, and the best tips and techniques other CFOs have found to be most successful in goal planning and execution for the year ahead. The webinar is led by an expert on establishing goals for CFOs and finance teams, Linda Henman (President, Henman Performance Group), and focuses on:
• Everything you need to know in 60 minutes regarding best practices for establishing goals for your team
• The most effective strategies and best practices used by leading CFOs to define goals for their team for the year ahead, including tips for establishing task forces, creating new responsibilities for team members, devising annual objectives (e.g. to achieve better integration of finance across the organization, to make information resources more interactive, to educate employees on how to access and make use of finance resources), achieving specific financial targets, incentives tied to specific goals, and more
• The best tips and techniques for communicating objectives to your team so that they can have a productive year and reach the goals you have set for them
• The 10 questions most asked by CFOs (and their CEOs) about what goals they should be setting for their teams and how to best achieve these goals
• Case studies of a variety of CFOs and the goals they are setting for their finance teams, how these goals are different than in years past and their best tips and techniques for what works best that you can immediately implement in the year ahead
Upon registering, you will immediately be emailed the access information. If you are unable to attend the live event, you can instantly view the recorded version after the program has aired. As with any of our webinars, if you are not 100% satisfied with this program, you can exchange it for any other webinar.
||Option 1: Registration for 1 Person to View This Webinar – $250.00 Per Attendee
If you would like to register multiple people to attend this webinar, please update the number of people in the QTY column on the next page once you click on the Add to Cart button. The access code you receive if signing up for one person will only be valid for one attendee. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required).
||Option 2: Webinar Only Subscription - Registration for 1 + Free Pass for a Colleague + Access All Webinars for 1 Year - $500.00
Subscription includes access to the world's largest collection of webinars specifically for Chief Financial Officers (a $5,000 value). Stay current with webinars on hot topics, business skills, new technologies and emerging trends that arise over the course of the upcoming year, and webinars that keep you in-the-know on topics such as:
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for CFOs
- Positioning Yourself for Board Member Seats as a CFO
- iPad Tips, Tricks & Best Apps for CFOs
- The Most Important Writing Skills, Tips & Techniques for CFOs
- What to Know Before Signing or Negotiating a Cloud Computing Agreement as a CFO
- How to Create a Personal Brand as a CFO
- CFO Best Practices for Advising Your CEO & Board of Directors
- How to Best Handle Difficult Conversations as a CFO
- And hundreds more webinars specifically for CFOs…
Upon subscribing, you'll start receiving an email every week notifying you of upcoming webinars, for which you can attend any live or have the files sent to you afterwards (you will also receive a username/password to be able to download any previous webinar directly from our web site). Free pass is for this webinar and the access code can be emailed to any colleague. If selecting Option 3, an ExecSense premium subscription, Option 1 is included for free.
||Option 3: ExecSense Subscription - Access all Webinars, eBooks, eDocuments & Podcasts for CFOs for 1 Year - $1,000.00
Access the complete digital knowledge library for Chief Financial Officers, featuring over 1,000 webinars, eBooks, eDocuments, podcasts, and news specifically for Chief Financial Officers. The premium subscription includes:
eDocuments - Featuring the most up-to-date versions of key contracts, manuals and ready-to-use templates being used by Chief Financial Officers
eBooks - 10-50 page case studies written by the world's top Chief Financial Officers on how they handle problems and opportunities
Podcasts - 5-20 minute audio clips on news, trends, business skills and hot topics that are impacting Chief Financial Officers right now
Webinars - Access all webinars for Chief Financial Officers plus a free pass for a colleague to this webinar
Everything you need to be in-the-know throughout the year with hundreds of new resources added annually. Upon subscribing, you'll receive access information to the webinar featured on this page, a weekly email that alerts you to every new webinar, eBook, eDocument and Podcast available for Chief Financial Officers, and a username/password to immediately access the complete digital knowledge library for Chief Financial Officers.