In Communications Tips, Techniques & Best Practices for Chief Administrative Officers, ExecSense examines specific, easy-to-implement ways for a chief administrative officer to enhance their communication skills when interacting with their team, management and other professionals. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn specific ways to be a more effective communicator, how to manage different personalities, and listening skills specifically for chief administrative officers, which will in turn will make you a better leader and chief administrative officer.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert at turning chief administrative officers into great communicators, Dr. Drew Stevens, and focuses on:
• Everything a chief administrative officer needs to know in 60 minutes about how to communicate more effectively, when to listen, techniques for communicating with colleagues versus management versus partners/customers, and managing different personalities
• Methods and strategies used by leading chief administrative officers widely considered to be the best communicators and what you should incorporate into your own strategy
• The 10 most common stumbling blocks and frequently asked questions by chief administrative officers about improving their communication skills
• A look at the five most common "communication-related" situations chief administrative officers find themselves in, specific strategies for being a better communicator in these situations, and how improving your communication skills in these instances can directly impact your personal and team success
||Option 1: Registration for 1 Person to View This Webinar – $250.00 Per Attendee
If you would like to register multiple people to attend this webinar, please update the number of people in the QTY column on the next page once you click on the Add to Cart button. The access code you receive if signing up for one person will only be valid for one attendee. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required).
||Option 2: ExecSense Webinar Subscription - Registration for 1 + Free Pass for a Colleague + Access All Webinars for 1 Year - $500.00
Subscription includes access to the world's largest collection of webinars specifically for Chief Administrative Officers (a $5,000 value). Stay current with webinars on hot topics, business skills, new technologies and emerging trends that arise over the course of the upcoming year, and webinars that keep you in-the-know on topics such as:
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for Administrative Executives
- iPad Tips, Tricks & Best Apps for Administrative Executives- Accounting Insights & Essentials for Administrative Executives
- How to Create a Personal Brand as an Administrative Executive in 2012
- Positioning Yourself for Board Member Seats as an Administrative Executive
- Updating & Improving Administrative Executive Compensation & Bonus Structures in 2012
- What to Know Before Signing or Negotiating a Severance Agreement as an Administrative Executive
- The Top 10 Situations Administrative Executives Need to be Ready for in 2012
- Best Practices for Advising Your CEO & Management Team as an Administrative Executive
- Best Practices for Analyzing & Interpreting Cash Flow Statements for Administrative Executives
- And hundreds more webinars specifically for administrative executives…
Upon subscribing, you'll start receiving an email every week notifying you of upcoming webinars, for which you can attend any live or have the files sent to you afterwards (you will also receive a username/password to be able to download any previous webinar directly from our web site). Free pass is for this webinar and the access code can be emailed to any colleague. If selecting Option 3, an ExecSense premium subscription, Option 1 is included for free.
||Option 3: ExecSense Premium Subscription - Access all Webinars, eBooks, eDocuments & Podcasts for Administrative Executives for 1 Year - $1,000.00
Access the complete digital knowledge library for Administrative executives, featuring over 1,000 webinars, eBooks, eDocuments, podcasts, and news specifically for Administrative executives. The premium subscription includes:
eDocuments - Featuring the most up-to-date versions of key contracts, manuals and ready-to-use templates being used by Administrative executives
eBooks - 10-50 page case studies written by the world's top Administrative executives on how they handle problems and
Podcasts - 5-20 minute audio clips on news, trends, business skills and hot topics that are impacting Administrative executives right now
Webinars - Access all webinars for Administrative executives plus a free pass for a colleague to this webinar
Everything you need to be in-the-know throughout the year with hundreds of new resources added annually. Upon subscribing, you'll receive access information to the webinar featured on this page, a weekly email that alerts you to every new webinar, eBook, eDocument and Podcast available for Administrative executives, and a username/password to immediately access the complete digital knowledge library for Administrative executives.