In What General Counsel Need to Know About Interpreting & Analyzing Mid-Year Financial Statements, ExecSense examines the most important parts of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements that impact general counsel and their company mid-way through the year. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to update your knowledge on financial statements so you can understand the impact of key indicators in such statements on your company and specific departments, as well as hold your own in a conversation on the topic with other executives at your company.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on the ramifications of financial statements on general counsel, Gary W. Patterson, and focuses on:
• Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most important parts of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements that impact general counsel and their company mid-way through the year."
• A line-by-line tour of each of the financial statements with special attention paid to key indicators that are most applicable to general counsel, their company as a whole, and specific departments
• The top 10 questions that CEOs and CFOs often ask general counsel about financial statements and how to be ready to answer them in a way that will add value
• Case studies of how other general counsel use their understanding of mid-year financial statements to their advantage and important lessons learned
||Option 1: Registration for 1 Person to View This Webinar – $250.00 Per Attendee
If you would like to register multiple people to attend this webinar, please update the number of people in the QTY column on the next page once you click on the Add to Cart button. The access code you receive if signing up for one person will only be valid for one attendee. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required).
||Option 2: ExecSense Webinar Subscription - Registration for 1 + Free Pass for a Colleague + Access All Webinars for 1 Year - $500.00
Subscription includes access to the world's largest collection of webinars specifically for General Counsel (a $5,000 value). Stay current with webinars on hot topics, business skills, new technologies and emerging trends that arise over the course of the upcoming year, and webinars that keep you in-the-know on topics such as:
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for General Counsel
- iPad Tips, Tricks & Best Apps for General Counsel
- Accounting Insights & Essentials for General Counsel
- How to Create a Personal Brand as a General Counsel
- Positioning Yourself for Board Member Seats as a General Counsel
- What to Know Before Signing or Negotiating a Cloud Computing Agreement as a General Counsel
-What General Counsel Need to Know About Updating FCPA Clauses in Contracts
- How to Create a Social Media Policy for Your Company as a General Counsel
- GC Best Practices for Advising Your CEO & Board of Directors
- Best Practices for Analyzing & Interpreting Cash Flow Statements for General Counsel
- How to Best Handle Difficult Conversations as a General Counsel- And hundreds more webinars specifically for general counsel…
Upon subscribing, you'll start receiving an email every week notifying you of upcoming webinars, for which you can attend any live or have the files sent to you afterwards (you will also receive a username/password to be able to download any previous webinar directly from our web site). Free pass is for this webinar and the access code can be emailed to any colleague. If selecting Option 3, an ExecSense premium subscription, Option 1 is included for free.
||Option 3: ExecSense Premium Subscription - Access all Webinars, eBooks, eDocuments & Podcasts for General Counsel for 1 Year - $1,000.00
Access the complete digital knowledge library for General Counsel, featuring over 1,000 webinars, eBooks, eDocuments, podcasts, and news specifically for General Counsel. The premium subscription includes:
eDocuments - Featuring the most up-to-date versions of key contracts, manuals and ready-to-use templates being used by General Counsel
eBooks - 10-50 page case studies written by the world's top General Counsel on how they handle problems and opportunities
Podcasts - 5-20 minute audio clips on news, trends, business skills and hot topics that are impacting General Counsel right now
Webinars - Access all webinars for General Counsel plus a free pass for a colleague to this webinar
Everything you need to be in-the-know throughout the year with hundreds of new resources added annually. Upon subscribing, you'll receive access information to the webinar featured on this page, a weekly email that alerts you to every new webinar, eBook, eDocument and Podcast available for General Counsel, and a username/password to immediately access the complete digital knowledge library for General Counsel.