In Holding Year-End Reviews for Your Human Resources Team
, ExecSense examines what to cover in a review, plug-and-play templates you can use, and how other leading HR executives conduct year-end reviews. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to update how you do your year-end reviews and implement best practices and templates found to be most successful by other leading HR executives.
The webinar is led by an expert on the best practices for holding human resource reviews, Lori Almeida, and focuses on:
• Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the best ways to hold year-end reviews for your human resources team
• Tips, strategies, and best practices for what to cover in your reviews, new protocol for what you should (and should not) say, and how to set effective goals that properly incentivize each member of your HR team going forward
• Plug-and-play templates used by other leading HR executives for documenting the review, providing the employee with a version of the documentation for their records, and other documents you can use and customize any way you like
• Answers to the ten questions most asked by HR executives about how to improve the effectiveness of their HR team reviews both as an evaluation and as a goal-setting tool, and the most common mistakes HR executives most often make in not having productive year-end reviews
• Case studies of how other HR executives updated their reviews to be more effective, the results it produced for their team, and important lessons learned
Upon registering, ExecSense will email you the dial-in phone number and all of the other relevant information and files to attend the webinar. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required). You can view the webinar on your computer, iPad, Kindle, iPhone, Blackberry, Android and many other devices. As with any ExecSense webinar, if you are not 100% satisfied with this webinar, you can exchange it for any other webinar.
||Option 1: Registration for 1 Person to View This Webinar – $250.00 Per Attendee
If you would like to register multiple people to attend this webinar, please update the number of people in the QTY column on the next page once you click on the Add to Cart button. The access code you receive if signing up for one person will only be valid for one attendee. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required).
||Option 2: ExecSense Webinar Subscription - Registration for 1 + Free Pass for a Colleague + Access All Webinars for 1 Year - $500.00
Subscription includes access to the world's largest collection of webinars specifically for HR executives (a $5,000 value). Stay current with webinars on hot topics, business skills, new technologies and emerging trends that arise over the course of the upcoming year, and webinars that keep you in-the-know on topics such as:
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for HR Executives
- iPad Tips, Tricks & Best Apps for HR Executives
- Establishing 2012 Goals for Your HR Team
- 2012 Accounting Insights & Essentials for HR Executives
- How to Create a Personal Brand as an HR Executive in 2012
- Positioning Yourself for Board Member Seats as an HR Executive in 2012
- Updating & Improving HR Executive Compensation & Bonus Structures for 2012
- What to Know Before Signing or Negotiating a Severance Agreement as an HR Executive in 2012
- Updating/Establishing a Social Media Policy for Your Company in 2012
- HR Executive Best Practices for Advising Your CEO & Management Team in 2012
- Best Practices for Analyzing & Interpreting Cash Flow Statements in 2012 for HR Executives
- How to Best Handle Difficult Conversations as an HR Executive
- And hundreds more webinars specifically for HR executives…
Upon subscribing, you'll start receiving an email every week notifying you of upcoming webinars, for which you can attend any live or have the files sent to you afterwards (you will also receive a username/password to be able to download any previous webinar directly from our web site). Free pass is for this webinar and the access code can be emailed to any colleague. If selecting Option 3, an ExecSense premium subscription, Option 1 is included for free.
||Option 3: ExecSense Premium Subscription - Access all Webinars, eBooks, eDocuments & Podcasts for Human Resources Executives for 1 Year - $1,000.00
Access the complete digital knowledge library for Human Resources Executives, featuring over 1,000 webinars, eBooks, eDocuments, podcasts, and news specifically for Human Resources Executives. The premium subscription includes:
eDocuments - Featuring the most up-to-date versions of key contracts, manuals and ready-to-use templates being used by Human Resources Executives
eBooks - 10-50 page case studies written by the world's top Human Resources Executives on how they handle problems and opportunities
Podcasts - 5-20 minute audio clips on news, trends, business skills and hot topics that are impacting Human Resources Executives right now
Webinars - Access all webinars for Human Resources Executives plus a free pass for a colleague to this webinar
Everything you need to be in-the-know throughout the year with hundreds of new resources added annually. Upon subscribing, you'll receive access information to the webinar featured on this page, a weekly email that alerts you to every new webinar, eBook, eDocument and Podcast available for Human Resources Executives, and a username/password to immediately access the complete digital knowledge library for Human Resources Executives.