How Accountants Can Land a Job as a CFO
In this webinar, ExecSense examines how corporations are increasingly seeking CFOs with a practicing CPA background, and what strategies accountants can follow to position themselves to be chosen as a CFO by these companies. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand how you can immediately implement these strategies to attract attention to yourself as a great fit for available CFO jobs and use your existing connections and experience as a way to make you an ideal candidate. The webinar is led by an expert at helping accountants position themselves for CFO positions, Mike Kolar, CPA, and focuses on:
• How to position your skills, experience and track record as an ideal candidate for the CFO position you seek
• Easy-to-implement tips, techniques and networking strategies for getting the word out that you are interested in becoming a CFO
• How to use your connections, current clients, and experience as a way to open doors for yourself professionally and help expedite finding a great CFO position
• Answers to the ten questions most asked by accountants about how to successfully position themselves for a CFO role
• Case studies of other accountants that have had success landing CFO jobs, how they successfully negotiated and structured their compensation, their most important suggestions on finding the right company, and important lessons learned
Upon registering, ExecSense will email you the dial-in phone number and all of the other relevant information and files to attend the webinar. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required). You can view the webinar on your computer, iPad, Kindle, iPhone, Blackberry, Android and many other devices. As with any ExecSense webinar, if you are not 100% satisfied with this webinar, you can exchange it for any other webinar.
||Option 1: Registration for 1 Person to View This Webinar – $250.00 Per Attendee
If you would like to register multiple people to attend this webinar, please update the number of people in the QTY column on the next page once you click on the Add to Cart button. The access code you receive if signing up for one person will only be valid for one attendee. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required).
||Option 2: ExecSense Webinar Subscription - Registration for 1 + Free Pass for a Colleague + Access All Webinars for 1 Year - $500.00
Subscription includes access to the world's largest collection of webinars specifically for Accountants (a $5,000 value). Stay current with webinars on hot topics, business skills, new technologies and emerging trends that arise over the course of the upcoming year, and webinars that keep you in-the-know on topics such as:
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for Accountants- iPad Tips, Tricks & Best Apps for Accountants
- The Best Ways to Market Yourself as an Accountant in 2012
- M&A Law Insights & Essentials for Accountants
- How to Create a Personal Brand as an Accountant
- Positioning Yourself for Board Member Seats as an Accountant in 2012
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Best Practices for Accountants in 2012
- How to Best Handle Difficult Conversations as an Accountant
- And hundreds more webinars specifically for accountants…
Upon subscribing, you'll start receiving an email every week notifying you of upcoming webinars, for which you can attend any live or have the files sent to you afterwards (you will also receive a username/password to be able to download any previous webinar directly from our web site). Free pass is for this webinar and the access code can be emailed to any colleague. If selecting option 3, an ExecSense premium subscription, Option 1 is included for free.
||Option 3: ExecSense Premium Subscription - Access all Webinars, eBooks, eDocuments & Podcasts for Accountants for 1 Year - $1,000.00
Access the complete digital knowledge library for Accountants, featuring over 1,000 webinars, eBooks, eDocuments, podcasts, and news specifically for Accountants. The premium subscription includes:
eDocuments - Featuring the most up-to-date versions of key contracts, manuals and ready-to-use templates being used by Accountants
eBooks - 10-50 page case studies written by the world's top Accountants on how they handle problems and
Podcasts - 5-20 minute audio clips on news, trends, business skills and hot topics that are impacting Accountants right now
Webinars - Access all webinars for Accountants plus a free pass for a colleague to this webinar
Everything you need to be in-the-know throughout the year with hundreds of new resources added annually. Upon subscribing, you'll receive access information to the webinar featured on this page, a weekly email that alerts you to every new webinar, eBook, eDocument and Podcast available for Accountants, and a username/password to immediately access the complete digital knowledge library for Accountants.