In iPhone Tips, Tricks & Apps for Architects, ExecSense shares quick and easy ways to truly capitalize on all that an iPhone has to offer for an architect. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to update your knowledge on how other architects are getting the most out of their iPhones, as many features, settings and new applications are not used by architects that can significantly improve its value to you as a resource, as long as you know how to use them.
If you cannot call-in to attend the webinar and view the presentation at 1:00 EST, Thursday, August 26th, ExecSense will email you the PowerPoint, audio and supplementary files by the next day for viewing at your convenience during your next commute, business trip, flight, lunch, or free hour in your schedule (you simply need to register before the webinar occurs).
The webinar is led by an expert at helping architects get the most out of their iPhones, Ahmer Khan, and focuses on:
• Everything an architect needs to know in 60 minutes about becoming an expert with their iPhone and utilizing features, settings and applications specifically suited to architects
• A tour of your iPhone, specifically for architects, with suggestions, tips and tricks on doing more with your email, phone, contacts, messages/sms and calendar
• A list of 15 must-have apps for architects, how to easily install and use them, and why it will immediately make you more productive and efficient while away from the office
• The 10 most frequently asked questions and misconceptions by architects about using their iPhone
• Case studies of how other architects use their iPhone and important tips that you can immediately use
||Option 1: Registration for 1 Person to View This Webinar – $250.00 Per Attendee
If you would like to register multiple people to attend this webinar, please update the number of people in the QTY column on the next page once you click on the Add to Cart button. The access code you receive if signing up for one person will only be valid for one attendee. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required).
||Option 2: ExecSense Webinar Subscription - Registration for 1 + Free Pass for a Colleague + Access All Webinars for 1 Year - $500.00
Subscription includes access to the world's largest collection of webinars specifically for business executives (a $5,000 value). Stay current with webinars on hot topics, business skills, new technologies and emerging trends that arise over the course of the upcoming year, and webinars that keep you in-the-know on topics such as:
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for Business Executives
- iPad Tips, Tricks & Best Apps for Business Executives
- Accounting Insights & Essentials for Business Executives
- Analyzing & Interpreting Financial Statements as a Business Executive
- How to Create a Personal Brand as a Business Executive in 2012
- Positioning Yourself for Board Member Seats as a Business Executive in 2012
- Updating & Improving Compensation & Bonus Structures for Business Executives in 2012
- Contracts Law Basics & Best Practices Business Executive
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Best Practices for Business Executives in 2012
- How to Best Handle Difficult Conversations as a Business Executive
- Best Practices for Analyzing & Interpreting Cash Flow Statements for Business Executives
Upon subscribing, you'll start receiving an email every week notifying you of upcoming webinars, for which you can attend any live or have the files sent to you afterwards (you will also receive a username/password to be able to download any previous webinar directly from our web site). Free pass is for this webinar and the access code can be emailed to any colleague. If selecting Option 3, an ExecSense premium subscription, Option 1 is included for free.
||Option 3: ExecSense Premium Subscription - Access all Webinars, eBooks, eDocuments & Podcasts for Architects for 1 Year - $1,000.00
Access the complete digital knowledge library for Architects, featuring over 1,000 webinars, eBooks, eDocuments, podcasts, and news specifically for Architects. The premium subscription includes:
eDocuments - Featuring the most up-to-date versions of key contracts, manuals and ready-to-use templates being used by Architects
eBooks - 10-50 page case studies written by the world's top Architects on how they handle problems and opportunities
Podcasts - 5-20 minute audio clips on news, trends, business skills and hot topics that are impacting Architects right now
Webinars - Access all webinars for Architects plus a free pass for a colleague to this webinar
Everything you need to be in-the-know throughout the year with hundreds of new resources added annually. Upon subscribing, you'll receive access information to the webinar featured on this page, a weekly email that alerts you to every new webinar, eBook, eDocument and Podcast available for Architects, and a username/password to immediately access the complete digital knowledge library for Architects.