Leading More Effectively: How to Achieve More by Doing Less
Instant Access Now Available
In this webinar, ExecSense examines everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how leaders are leading more effectively by doing less. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, smart phone, tablet device, or printed out) to learn how to set high expectations for your team and watch them rise to the challenge.
The webinar is led by an expert on the topic, Keith Murnighan (Professor - Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University), and focuses on:
• Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how doing less will allow your team to thrive and give you the time to focus on the bigger picture
• Why overcoming your natural tendencies to micromanage will establish a healthier work environment by trusting your team more than they expect to be trusted
• The practical strategies every leader should be aware of that will increase productivity, reduce the amount of time spent on unnecessary tasks and more
• Specific case studies of how other leaders have used these methods to power their employees and the important lessons learned that you can immediately capitalize on
Upon ordering, you will gain instant access to this webinar on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet device. Take advantage of your next commute, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar at your own convenience.
Purchasing Options - Or Call to Register 1(855) ExecSense (393-2736)
||Option 1: Instant Access Available Upon Purchase – $250.00 Per Attendee
Upon purchase you will have access to this webinar for an entire year. View this online course on your computer, smart phone, tablet device or printed out. Access to this webinar is included with either subscription package below.
||Option 2: Access All Business Webinars for 1 Year - $500.00
Webinar subscription includes access to the webinar featured on this page as well as to the world's largest collection of online courses. SpeedBriefs webinars are designed specifically for Executives and cover every hot topic, business skill, new technology and emerging trend that will keep you in-the-know and up-to-date for an entire year. Some of our most popular webinars include:
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for Executives
- iPad Tips, Tricks & Best Apps for Executives
- What Business Executives Need to Know Before Renewing Their Healthcare Plan
- Updating & Improving Executive Compensation & Bonus Structures
- Executive Best Practices for Positioning Your Company to be Acquired
- Plus hundreds more specifically for Executives…
||Option 3: Access All Webinars + 1,000 Most Important eDocs, Financial Models & Best Practices eBooks for 1 Year - $1,000.00
Premium subscription includes access to the webinar featured on this page as well as to the world's largest collection of over 1,000 ready-to-use resources specifically for Business Executives (a $5,000 value). New resources are being added daily, including:
eDocuments - Featuring the most up-to-date versions of key contracts, manuals & ready-to-use “best practices” templates
eBooks - 10-50 page case studies written by the world's top Business Executives on how they handle the most current problems & opportunities
Podcasts - 5-20 minute audio clips on news, trends, business skills & hot topics that are impacting Business Executives right now
Webinars - Access online Business courses with new relevant webinars being produced weekly
Decision Making Tools - Financial models most used by Business Executives that are ready to be used and customized in MS Excel
Contract Analysis - Over 100 key contracts dealt with by Business Executives, line-by-line analysis, and the most up-to-date negotiation strategies
Case Studies - Insightful reads on recent news and success stories allowing you to stay current and up-to-date as a Business Executive
Upon becoming a subscriber, you will receive priority registration to all upcoming webinars as well as access to all previous webinars. You will also receive a weekly email notifying you of newly accessible eBooks, eDocuments, Podcasts and upcoming Webinars specifically for Business Executives.