Positioning Yourself for a Board Member Seat as a Communications Executive
Instant Download Available Upon Purchase
In Positioning Yourself for a Board Member Seat as a Communications Executive, ExecSense examines how corporations are increasingly seeking board members with a communications background, and what strategies communications executives can follow to position themselves to be chosen as board members by these companies (or their own company). Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand how you can immediately implement these strategies to attract attention to yourself as an excellent candidate for boards of directors as well as using your inclusion on boards as a way to help open doors for yourself professionally.
The webinar is led by an expert at helping communications executives position themselves for board member seats, Stephen R. Balzac (President of 7 Steps Ahead LLP), and focuses on:
• Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about positioning yourself for a seat on boards of directors as a communications executive
• Easy-to-implement tips, tricks and networking strategies for getting the word out that you are interested in joining boards of directors
• How to use your inclusion on boards of directors as a way to make new connections, establish yourself as a thought leader and open doors for yourself professionally
• Answers to the ten questions most asked by communications executives about how to successfully position themselves for board member seats
• Case studies of other communications executives that have had success getting board member seats, how it has helped them professionally, and important lessons learned
Upon ordering, you will have instant access to this webinar on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded webinar will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar at your own convenience.
||Option 1: Registration for 1 Person to View This Webinar – $250.00 Per Attendee
If you would like to register multiple people to attend this webinar, please update the number of people in the QTY column on the next page once you click on the Add to Cart button. The access code you receive if signing up for one person will only be valid for one attendee. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required).
||Option 2: Webinar Only Subscription - Registration for 1 + Free Pass for a Colleague + Access All Webinars for 1 Year - $500.00
Subscription includes access to the world's largest collection of webinars specifically for Communications Executives (a $5,000 value). Stay current with webinars on hot topics, business skills, new technologies and emerging trends that arise over the course of the upcoming year, and webinars that keep you in-the-know on topics such as:
- The Best Speechwriting Tips, Tricks & Techniques for Communications Executives
- iPad Tips, Tricks & Best Apps for Communications Executives
- Establishing 2012 Goals for Your Communications Team
- Accounting Insights & Essentials for Communications Executives
- How to Create a Personal Brand as a Communications Executive in 2012
- Positioning Yourself for Board Member Seats as a Communications Executive in 2012
- Updating & Improving Communications Executive Compensation & Bonus Structures in 2012
- Updating Your Company's Social Media Policy for 2012 as a Communications Executive
- Best Practices for Advising Your CEO & Management Team as a Communications Executive
- Analyzing & Interpreting Cash Flow Statements for Communications Executives
- How to Best Handle Difficult Conversations as a Communications Executive
- And hundreds more webinars specifically for Communications Executives…
Upon subscribing, you'll start receiving an email every week notifying you of upcoming webinars. You can choose to attend the live webinar, or download the recorded files afterwards for viewing at your convenience. You will also receive a username/password which will enable you to download any previous webinar directly from our website. Free pass is for this webinar and the access code can be emailed to any colleague. If selecting Option 3, an ExecSense premium subscription, Option 1 is included for free.
||Option 3: ExecSense Subscription - Access all Webinars, eBooks, eDocuments & Podcasts for 1 Year - $1,000.00
Access the complete digital knowledge library for Communications Executives, featuring over 1,000 webinars, eBooks, eDocuments, podcasts, and news specifically for Communications Executives. The premium subscription includes:
eDocuments - Featuring the most up-to-date versions of key contracts, manuals and ready-to-use templates
eBooks - 10-50 page case studies written by the world's top Communications Executives on how they handle problems and opportunities
Podcasts - 5-20 minute audio clips on news, trends, business skills and hot topics that are impacting Communications Executives right now
Webinars - Access all webinars for Communications Executives plus a free pass for a colleague to this webinar
Everything you need to be in-the-know throughout the year with hundreds of new resources added annually. Upon subscribing, you'll receive access information to the webinar featured on this page, a weekly email that alerts you to every new webinar, eBook, eDocument and Podcast available for Communications Executives, and a username/password to immediately access the complete digital knowledge library for Communications Executives.