At ExecSense we take the issue of privacy seriously. We recognize that when you provide us with information about yourself or your business that you're trusting us to act in a responsible manner and we're committed to making sure we earn that trust.
Our policy for how we use information that you provide us, or that we collect through your use of our site, is set forth below. Please note that by visiting our site, you are accepting the practices described in this notice.
What information we collect?
When you visit ExecSense.com, we collect information that helps us understand how people use our site so that we can continue to make it more useful and valuable over time. In addition to gathering basic usage information, we also collect information that helps us monitor network traffic and enables us to identify unauthorized or unusual activity on the site.
The specific information we collect includes:
- Name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet
- Internet protocol address of the host server you are using
- Name and version of your Web browser
- Date and time you access our site as well as your email address if you opened an email from us
- Internet address of the site from which you linked to us, where applicable
How we use ''cookies''?
Our commitment to privacy
Any information you provide to ExecSense over this Web site is maintained and accessible only by ExecSense. We will not sell any information we collect nor will we share it with third party organizations unless required by applicable law or valid legal process.
ExecSense does not accept returns or refunds of any kind.