Sarbanes-Oxley Updates for Compliance Executives
Sarbanes-Oxley Updates for 2011 for Compliance Executives is a time-efficient way to get the most up-to-date information on key developments that compliance executives need to know about to assure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley's mandates and requirements for financial reporting in 2011. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn how other compliance executives are updating their Sarbanes-Oxley policies for their company for 2011 and understand the impact of the Supreme Court's recent ruling on the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on Sarbanes-Oxley and recent developments impacting compliance executives, Don Reinke and David Mittelman, Reed Smith LLP, and focuses on:
• Everything you need to know in 60 minutes to assure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley's mandates and requirements for financial reporting in 2011
• Comprehensive overview of the most recent trends in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and what remains of the Act in the wake of the Supreme Court's recent ruling in Free Enterprise Fund v. Public Company Accounting Oversight Board that the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board created by the Act violated the Constitution by not giving presidential administrations enough power to remove board members
• The 10 questions most asked by compliance executives (and their management) about how compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act in 2011 will be different than in years past
• Case studies of how other compliance executives are updating their policies for 2011, specific areas of focus for 2011 that are very different than in years past, and important lessons learned that you and your company need to be aware of
Purchasing Options - Or Call to Register 1(855) ExecSense (393-2736)
||Option 1: Registration for 1 Person to View This Webinar – $250.00 Per Attendee
If you would like to register multiple people to attend this webinar, please update the number of people in the QTY column on the next page once you click on the Add to Cart button. The access code you receive if signing up for one person will only be valid for one attendee. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required).
||Option 2: ExecSense Webinar Subscription - Registration for 1 + Free Pass for a Colleague + Access All Webinars for 1 Year - $500.00
Subscription includes access to the world's largest collection of webinars specifically for business executives (a $5,000 value). Stay current with webinars on hot topics, business skills, new technologies and emerging trends that arise over the course of the upcoming year, and webinars that keep you in-the-know on topics such as:
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for Business Executives
- iPad Tips, Tricks & Best Apps for Business Executives
- Accounting Insights & Essentials for Business Executives
- Analyzing & Interpreting Financial Statements as a Business Executive
- How to Create a Personal Brand as a Business Executive in 2012
- Positioning Yourself for Board Member Seats as a Business Executive in 2012
- Updating & Improving Compensation & Bonus Structures for Business Executives in 2012
- Contracts Law Basics & Best Practices Business Executive
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Best Practices for Business Executives in 2012
- How to Best Handle Difficult Conversations as a Business Executive
- Best Practices for Analyzing & Interpreting Cash Flow Statements for Business Executives
Upon subscribing, you'll start receiving an email every week notifying you of upcoming webinars, for which you can attend any live or have the files sent to you afterwards (you will also receive a username/password to be able to download any previous webinar directly from our web site). Free pass is for this webinar and the access code can be emailed to any colleague. If selecting Option 3, an ExecSense premium subscription, Option 1 is included for free.
||Option 3: ExecSense Premium Subscription - Access all Webinars, eBooks, eDocuments & Podcasts for Compliance Executives for 1 Year - $1,000.00
Access the complete digital knowledge library for Compliance Executives, featuring over 1,000 webinars, eBooks, eDocuments, podcasts, and news specifically for Compliance Executives. The premium subscription includes:
eDocuments - Featuring the most up-to-date versions of key contracts, manuals and ready-to-use templates being used by Compliance Executives
eBooks - 10-50 page case studies written by the world's top Compliance Executives on how they handle problems and opportunities
Podcasts - 5-20 minute audio clips on news, trends, business skills and hot topics that are impacting Compliance Executives right now
Webinars - Access all webinars for Compliance Executives plus a free pass for a colleague to this webinar
Everything you need to be in-the-know throughout the year with hundreds of new resources added annually. Upon subscribing, you'll receive access information to the webinar featured on this page, a weekly email that alerts you to every new webinar, eBook, eDocument and Podcast available for Compliance Executives, and a username/password to immediately access the complete digital knowledge library for Compliance Executives.