In this webcast, ExecSense examines cloud computing agreements and how to get the most out of them as CFO. Take the 60 minutes to view this webcast to learn what to look for when negotiating cloud storage and remote service contracts so you never end up on the wrong side of a deal.
This webcast is led by an expert, Mike Meikle (CEO – secureHIM), and focuses on cloud computing risk management, the impact of IT commoditization, and outsourcing trends.
In this 60-minute session, CFOs will learn:
• Everything you need to know about cloud computing before you sign any contracts including the different cloud models available, cybersecurity concerns, financial considerations, the importance of data, and relationship-management best practices
• What to look for in a cloud contract and how to assess reliability, support, controllability, exit strategies, data recovery, and risk
• The most important tips and strategies for getting the most out of cloud computing including how to operate ethically, understand why the cloud can benefit your business, and achieve a balanced strategic approach to its use
• A list of the 10 major do’s and don’ts of cloud computing including recognizing innovation, managing vendors the right way, establishing leadership roles, and more
• Three case studies of major corporations (Amazon, Dropbox, and IBM) and their financial experiences with and business approaches to the cloud
Take advantage of your next commute, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webcast at your own convenience. As with any of our webcasts, if you are not 100% satisfied with this program, you may exchange it for any other webcast of your choice.