In this lesson, ExecSense examines how you as COO can set up and manage your supply chains to ensure your products are being checked for quality from development to delivery. Learn how to align the goals of your departments, partners, and vendors, and keep your company’s focus on quality throughout your processes.
This lesson is led by an expert on this topic, Dr. S. Tom Foster (Professor & Department Chair of Marketing and Global Supply Chain of Brigham Young University), and focuses on establishing effective core processes, using creative thinking to solve logistical challenges, and turning quality assurance management into a top priority.
In this 50-minute session, you will learn:
- How to properly manage your supply chain, establish strong, but practical quality assurance standards, and implement those standards without business disruption
- A comprehensive breakdown of the biggest quality control challenges facing firms today and how to overcome them
- The most effective tips and techniques to help you define your core processes and avoid logistical failures
- Why customer satisfaction is directly linked to operational success, product quality and consistency, brand trust, and long-term profitability
- Specific case studies of COOs who’ve made quality assurance management an important focus of their businesses, solved operational challenges along the way, improved their products by doing so, and increased customer satisfaction