In this webcast, ExecSense examines everything General Counsel need to know when working with external legal teams. Take the 60 minutes to view this webcast to learn transparency best practices for communication, retention, billing, goal setting and more.
This webcast is led by 3 experts on the topic, William Ireland (Partner – Haight Brown & Bonesteel LLP) and Seetal Tejura (Partner – Alverson, Taylor, Mortensen & Sanders), and Joe Swift (Shareholder – Brown & James, P.C.), and discusses what you need to know to be able to ensure that communications between yourself and your external legal teams are transparent, effective, efficient and as privileged as they can be.
In this 60-minute session, General Counsel will learn:
- Communication Transparency: How to communicate with outside legal teams to ensure you receive the information you need in a format and frequency that meets your needs as a client.
- Work Product Transparency: What issues arise when working with transparency? Learn how to insure that advice of counsel is protected from disclosure when using cloud-based tools such as Drop Box/Serengeti/Hosting.
- Retention Transparency: Best practices for ensuring that the agreements made at the time the external legal team is retained foster transparent, effective and efficient communications and representation.
- Billing Transparency: One line billing statements are a thing of the past. Expect and get a provider of legal services who partners with you for an anticipated bottom line.
- Client Transparency: How to ensure that the legal team is aware of the client’s business objectives.
- Transparency in Goal Setting: How to work with your lawyer to set goals, and how to work with your lawyer when the goals are moving.
Take advantage of your next commute, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webcast at your own convenience. Customer satisfaction 100% guaranteed.*
As an ExecSense subscriber, you will receive unlimited access to our digital library featuring 100s of professional webcasts, detailed case studies, and ready-to-use templates for contracts, manuals, and “best practices” relevant to the C-Suite (a $5,000 value). Stay ahead of the latest business practices through our weekly email alerts informing you of what’s new and what to learn next to remain the thought leader for your organization.
Receive 24×7 Access for You and Your Team
Subscriptions come with 4 additional seats at no extra cost. Share quality lessons across your senior management team or to direct reports with ease.
Webcasts – View 100s of webcasts specifically designed for the C-suite providing expert guidance ranging from fast-paced breakdowns of industry developments to complex deep dives into career issues
ExecSense Most Popular Webcasts
- Best Practices for Creating a Succession Plan for your Company
- Positioning Your Company for an Exit
- How to Create a Strategic Plan to Grow the Business in the Next 5 Years
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- Mergers & Acquisitions Strategy for Superior Profit and Growth
- An Advanced Look at Establishing an Employee Stock Option Plan
- Best Practices for Equity Compensation and Incentives for Employees
- Positioning Yourself for Board Member Seats at Other Companies
High-Level Education & Alerts – On-Demand knowledge for CEOs, CFOs, and other senior leaders in a variety of convenient learning formats, so you can get up-to-speed during any part of your day.
Covering Hot Topics Related to:
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Legal Matters
- Management & Leadership
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- On the Board Relations
- Organizational Growth & Transformation
- Technology Trends
Tools & Resources – A comprehensive library of lessons commonly used by the C-suite, conveniently organized so you can find what you need quickly.
Knowledge in Practice – ExecSense provides guidance on execution to make sure the knowledge you gain leads to measurable results.